Update Aug 22.

Guided Hunter Status Update:
No luck so far. Kirk was planning of moving our one guided client to a new location yesterday but the weather was too bad to fly.
The weather looks (a little) better today. If it holds, Kirk is thinking about moving them to another location to do some bear hunting for a few days.

Website Update Progress:
Kirk has been so busy the last month we have not been able to complete the Backpacking, Fishing, and Flightseeing section yet. My plan is to start loading fishing trip photos today.